Guess My Rule: What’s the Amount?
- Some items belong in the circle, and some do not.
What is the rule to decide what belongs in the circle?
- Write or draw at least one more example that belongs inside the circle.
- Write or draw at least one more example that belongs outside the circle.
- Make your own rule, using addition, subtraction, and pictures.
You can use the circle below or draw your own.
- Write some examples that belong inside your circle and some examples that belong outside your circle.