Guess My Rule: Ten-Frames & Totals
- Some things belong in the circle, and some things do not. What is the rule to decide what can be in the circle?
- Write or draw at least one more example that belongs inside the circle.
- Write or draw at least one more example that belongs outside the circle.
What do you notice about the totals shown?
- Use numbers or pictures to make your own rule. You can use the circle below or draw your own.
- Write some examples that belong inside your circle and some examples that belong outside your circle.
Google doc for printing and copying
Reference for Educators
Sample problems and solutions